NG 900/9-3 Head Unit Removal
From The Saab Tech Wiki
Revision as of 08:00, 29 July 2010 by 220.127.116.11
- DIN removal tools
Note: Other objects, such as chopsticks can be substituted for the DIN removal tools. Additional care should be used when utilizing other objects in place of DIN tools.
- Insert the DIN removal tools into the holes either side of the unit until you feel a 'click'
- Grasp the the two tools, one in each hand, and push outwards on them.
- Keep the outward pressure and at the same time pull on the two tools until the unit slides out.
- Unplug the connector blocks, ariel lead and CD cable from the rear and remove the unit from the dashboard.
- Reconnect the connectors (they are colour coded) ariel lead and CD lead and slide the unit fully home.